Terms of service
Welcome to Activecool Fashion’s website. Activecool Fashion gives you the liberty of designing custom apparels for your staff, classmates or even loved ones. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service with the best quality apparels and reasonable pricing in the shortest possible time frame.
Acceptance of Terms; Modification to Terms.
The term ‘Activecool Fashion’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1015 Geylang East Ave 3, #03-125, Singapore 389730. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. There are subjected to be changes without further notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may modify the Terms at any time. You should review these Terms from time to time so that you understand the terms and conditions of your use of the site. If you do not agree to any amendment of these Terms, you must immediately stop using the Site. If you ever have any questions about these Terms, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. One who uses any materials on the website has to bear the full responsibility, we will not be held accountable. The onus lies on you to ensure that any products, services or information made available on this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.